International University is seeking one Research Lab Technician for Department of Biomedical Engineering
Management the Laboratory
- Maintain lab safety and ensure all internal /external user are in-compliance with the regulations
- Store and manage Lab equipment
- Keep log-book recording all status of lab equipment
- Update and maintain the Lab work manuals, Lab safe plan
- Ensure the Lab cleanness, proper function of Lab equipment, and lab equipment maintenance schedule
- Manage the website and disseminate the information.
Students supervision and Doing Research
- Do individual or group Research Project
- Supervise students on Lab-work for their research.
Provide administrative support on call or do other/urgent tasks assigned by the Department.
Application Process: Interested applicants should submit a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae with picture 4x6, transcripts and degrees via email: email@example.com or mail to the following address: The Office of Human Resources Management - Room O2-709, International University, Vietnam National University – Ho Chi Minh City, Quarter 6, Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Phone: 84-028-3724 4270 (ext: 3527)