The 4th VSOA on Stellar Astrophysics will be held from 31st July to 6th August, 2016 at Quy Nhon University and International Center for Interdisciplinary Science and Education (ICISE), Quy Nhon city.
The school will cover the following topics:
The school is financially supported by Rencontres du Vietnam and Vietnam National University in HCM city.
Some limited accommodation and funds for local traveling may be available for students from Vietnam and other Asian developing countries.
- Young Chol Minh (Korea Astronomy and Space Science Institute, Korea)
- Hiromoto Shibahashi (University of Tokyo, Japan)
- Eva Villaver (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain)
- Jorick Vink (Armagh Observatory, Ireland)
Vietnam School of Astrophysics Board:
- Jean Thanh Vân Trần (Chair, Rencontres du Vietnam, France)
- Phan Bảo Ngọc (Director, HCM International University - Vietnam National University, Vietnam)
- Nguyễn Trọng Hiền (Scientific Program Advisor, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology, USA)
- Pierre Lesaffre (Scientific Program Advisor, École Normale Supérieure de Paris, France)
Local Organizing Committee:
- Nguyễn Thị Yến Nhi (International University-VNU, HCMC)
- Đào Văn Tiến Dũng (International University-VNU, HCMC)