Up to 2014, IU has been in cooperation with 7 well-known universities in the United States, Great Britain, Australia, New Zealand, etc. By studying in joint programs, students can save substantial money and preparation time, study in an international environment with international standards. IU assists bridging students in transferring applications. After graduation, students will obtain degrees issued by the foreign university. The information for prospective students interested in the programs is as follows:
1. Training Process:
- Stage 1: first two years at IU
- Stage 2: last two years at a foreign university
2. Admission Criteria:
- Entrance Examination: normal Vietnamese high school students.
- Admission Selection: foreign students and Vietnamese students graduating from International High School Program.
3. English requirements for stage 1:
- Admitted students must take the placement TOEFL tests held at the beginning of the semester.
- Students with TOEFL score from 500 or above are allowed to take their major courses.
- Students with TOEFL score from 430 to 500 take intensive English along with their major courses
- Students with TOEFL score below 430 study intensive English courses at IU before they are allowed to take their major courses.
Note: Students with official TOEFL or IELTS certificates do not need to take placement tests.
For further information, please refer to the facts below about the 10 schools affiliated with IU.
Cooperative Training Programs
- Cooperative training program with Sunny Binghamton Univeristy
- Cooperative training program with The University of Houston
- Cooperative training program with Rutgers University
- Cooperative training program with University of West of England
- Cooperative training program with The University of Nottingham
- Cooperative training program with The University of New South Wales
- Cooperative training program with Auckland University of Technology